Saturday, November 24, 2012

"To All The Creatures Within Us" The ART SHOW!

I'd like to announce my new art show!  Leef over at Mission: Comics & Art found me at the Alternative Press Expo a couple years and asked if I'd be interested in showing there.  This was before it was even open but from what he told me of his vision I knew I'd be down to do it.  I knew I wanted to do it right too, so I held out until I knew I could put together a great show.  I'm hoping that's what I've done, but you'll have to judge for yourself when you come see the show.  Here are the deets!...



Opening Reception: Saturday, December 15, 2012, 7 pm
Exhibition Dates: December 15th – January 13, 2013


Each of us has our own monsters in our bellies, each our own animals in our skulls. Come to Mission: Comics & Art and join Cody Vrosh for his solo art exhibition “To All The Creatures Within Us”. This new collection of recent works explores the conscious and sub-conscious relationships we have with the beasts that inhabit our heads. Through post-human androids and post-apocalyptic gasmask girls, the binding note comes from the chorus of creatures inside us. They, who whisper in our ear with terrifying comfort, and tell us to trust the beasts, and chase the white rabbit. On December 15th we raise our glasses To All The Creatures Within Us.

Location:
Mission: Comics & Art
3520 20th St. Suite B
San Francisco, CA 94110
Ph. # 415-695-1545

The opening reception for "To All The Creatures Within Us” will be held at Mission: Comics & Art on Saturday, December 15, starting at 7 pm. The exhibition will be on display from December 15th until January 13 and is free and open to the public. Drinks and snacks will be served.

Sneak peaks of the show can be found at...
Facebook.com.CodyVrosh
Twitter: @CodyVrosh
CodyVrosh.tumblr.com
On the Book of Faces!...
http://www.facebook.com/events/487857227912879/

See you there!

-Cody

No comments:

Post a Comment